37. This picture of Paul Newman boating in Venice. (1963)
36. This gif of Brando screen testing for Rebel Without a Cause. (1955)
35. These otherworldly necks and shoulders from the 1950s.
34. This pic of Audrey Hepburn that needs no further comment. (1953)
33. These badass chicks duking it out on a roof in Los Angeles. (1933)
32. This pic of a young Han Solo.
31. This awesome pic of Neil deGrasse Tyson back in his college wrestling days.
30. This shot of Clint Eastwood having some leisure time with actresses Olive Sturgess and Dani Crayne. (1954)
29. This look back at how people used to ‘text’ during class. (1944)
28. This pic of a young Sean Connery chillin’ on a couch.
27. These greasers hanging in New York City. (1950)
26. These rockabillish teens from the 1950s and their first car.
25. This pic of Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau and his cabinet — who all knew how to wear a suit. (1968)
24. This pic of a stunning Diana Rigg who now plays Olenna Tyrell in Game of Thrones. (1967)
23. This jaw-dropping pic of Sophia Loren.
22. This action shot of Ellen O’Neal, the greatest woman freestyle skateboarder from the 1970s.
21. These rad kids on the streets of Jamaica.
20. This dude ice skating in a suit. (1937)
19. This pic of the Beatles before they were famous.
18. These teens on a date back in the 1950s.
17. These incredible leggings, circa 1969.
16. This killer English chick on a motorcycle.
15. This pic of Frank Sinatra stepping out of a helicopter with a f-cking drink in his hand.
14. This pic of a young, calm and collected Kevin Spacey.
13. This classic shot of Dean Martin & Angie Dickinson on the set of Rio Bravo. (1959)
12. This dream peering down at her typewriter while smoking a cigarette.
11. This couple hitting the town in Chicago. (1975)
10. This London couple having a moment under an umbrella. (1963)
9. This shot of Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip at the horse races. (1968)
8. This mugshot making David Bowie look incredible.
7. This pic of Paul McCartney and Mick Jagger on a train to Bangor. (1967)
6. This shot of an occupied young Michael Caine.
5. This pic of Brigitte Bardot looking over Pablo Picasso’s shoulder at his studio. (1956)
4. This couple dancing at a nightclub in the 1950s.
3. This classic shot of Jimi Hendrix watching Ravi Shankar at the Monterey Pop Festival. (1967)
2. This beauty on a scooter. (1969)
1. These badass kids in Chicago. (1941)