We just discovered the Boiler Room TV live streams, with regular broadcasts from New York, Los Angeles, Berlin, London and other electronic club music capitals around the world.
Even better, there’s a Tumblr that picks some of the most hideous elements of these zombied children and posts them as entertaining gifs.
The creators of Boiler Room Knows What You Did Last Night have painstakingly compiled a ‘best of’ series for your viewing pleasure, and we’ve cherry-picked a few of the best ones.
1. This guy acknowledging the dopeness before mowing someone over.
2. This Casanova with horrific timing.
3. This guy’s girlfriend whose split personality suddenly decided to show up.
4. This fellow and his “a thousand pardons, madam” retreat.
5. This loud shirt dude looking for cues on spastic hand gestures.
6. This guy REALLY feeling the music over here.
…and over here.
7. This guy whose LSD just kicked in.
8. This guy who likes pointing at things.
9. This guy who clearly sees something unusual on the back of this girl’s neck.
10. This chick test-sniffing her armpits.
11. This guy and his f-cking invisible knobs.
12. This kid who just discovered the art of self-expression.
13. This indescribable moment in time.
14. This guy who needs to step the f-ck back.
15. This room that’s vibrating with energy.
16. This dude counting his ones.
17. This sad soul in his salmon-pink Polo shirt.
18. This creature fellating a speaker.
19. This guy who needs some Theraflu.
20. This spazz that needs to chill the f-ck out.
21. This OG who just made direct eye contact with you.
22. These gelflings who REALLY like what they see.